Transform your mobile phone into a high-definition camera with RTMP streaming support and broadcast your video directly on popular platforms like YouTube, Twitch, Facebook and many more with ease.
Easily broadcast your videos on popular platforms such as YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook by transforming your mobile phone into a high-definition camera with RTMP streaming support. Our RTMP Security Camera software enables you to use your old smartphone as an IP camera for your CCTV system, offering an array of features. These features include the ability to stream RTMP video from your front or main camera while your device is locked or another app is running, live streaming video and audio to your personal computer, and using your phone as a CCTV camera on your PC with audio input.
Connect to your video surveillance system via Wi-Fi and work in the background as a service with low power consumption. You can choose between the front or back-facing camera and live stream your video 24/7, day and night, with the ability to support different camera resolutions and set the number of frames per second. The broadcast automatically restarts to ensure continuous streaming. Our software is compatible with third-party applications like VideoSurveillance.cloud, providing instant global access to your CCTV system. Enjoy multiple viewing options with RTMP IP Camera and effortless broadcasting.
• Using an old smartphone as an IP camera
• Stream RTMP video from front or main camera in background while your device is locked or another app is running.
• Live stream video and audio to your personal computer
• Use your phone as CCTV camera on your PC with audio input
• Connect to your video surveillance system with Wi-Fi
• Work in background as a service
• Low power consumption
• Working with the screen off
• Compression video stream H264
• You can choose between the back facing camera and the front facing camera
• Live RTMP streaming video 24/7 all day and night
• Support the different camera resolutions
• Setting the number of frames per second
• Choice of main or front camera for broadcast
• Automatic restart of the broadcast